St Lucia Ecolodge, located in iSimangaliso Wetland Park, is the perfect launchpad for exploring the area’s wilderness. Why not participate in fun activities like wetland tours or snorkeling adventures before retreating to the wooden sun deck to watch the sun set?
Know before you go: As you make plans for current and future travel, stay up to date on your resort’s COVID-19 protocols and other precautionary measures.
• The Lapa with a wooden sun deck and a cozy bar overlooking the wetlands.
• Outdoor pool.
• 2 conference rooms.
• Yoga classes.
• Outdoor activities including wetland tours, village tours, turtle safaris, night drives, horseback riding and more (at an additional cost).
• Water activities including scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Studio Room with Garden View accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years or younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
2-Bedroom Family Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed in first bedroom and 2 twin beds in second bedroom. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child age 11 years or younger.
• Minimum occupancy 2 adults.
Both room types include:
• Air conditioning.
• Private bathroom.
• Lounge area.
• Flat-screen television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
St Lucia Ecolodge
135 Hornbill Street
St. Lucia 3936, South Africa
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard?
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
• Please be aware that travel insurance will be your only option for any waived penalties, or a refund, if your DreamTrip is cancelled due to restrictions in your starting location (not in your travel destination) and you are inside the cancellation window (see Terms and Conditions). Rovia will cover only those cancellations that result from restrictions in your DreamTrip destination.
• Be sure to contact Customer Care if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or if you have any questions about this trip.
• At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
• Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
• A host is not provided on this trip.
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more
before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of
up to US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your
trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than August 9 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than August 9 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.